Thank you for participating in the CenterStone / MH Space ideas voting for FP5.
We value all of your feedback and have decided to implement 6 of the ideas for FP5:
1. Ability to export in excel format from dashboards
2. Universal undo checkout option for admins/super users
3. Business Units are displaying direct assignment when shared
4. Restrict access to layer states
5. Enhancement of the data access rules search results
6. Field in custom search that let’s users know who checked out a drawing
We are still finalizing the release date for FP5 and will follow-up shortly.
The ideas that were not selected for FP5 as well as new ideas will be considered for FP6.
We expect that voting for FP6 will start in early November.
Please subscribe to this forum to receive regular updates on the Ideas Network for CenterStone / Manhattan Space
Thank you and keep the new ideas coming,