Modified on: Wed, 10 Oct, 2018 at 5:53 PM
CS Access (with the ability to create Layer States)
DB Access (Read/Write Access)
These instructions are designed for updating both Color By and Layer Set for the MAC. If you don't want to change the Color By, ignore step 4.
1. Create a new Layer State that you would like to see the in the MAC.
2. In the database run the following SQL and note the adminsetting_id with a settingCode of 'thin_client_std_layerset'.
Select * from adminsetting
NOTE: In the examples below, the adminsetting_id is 9.
3. Next do a search in the CADLayerSet table for the layer set that you created. Then assign the adminsetting value.
NOTE: In the example below the CADLayerSet_ID was 36.
update adminsetting set settingvalue = 36 where adminsetting_id = 9
4. Set the colorby table value to the new value that is needed.
NOTE: For the example below I am trying to set this to Space Function.
update colorby set colorby_default = 0 where colorby_default = 1
update colorby set colorby_default = 1 where colorBy_name = 'Space Function'
5. Next, you will want to find the path for the DWG files. Run the following SQL.
Select policy_DWGFolderPath from policy
6. Go to the File server and find the location of the delete all *.SER files from the directory. Then in the image_cache subdirectory, delete all *.GIF files.
7. Reset Statics
8. In the app, open up a drawing from the MAC – the new colorby appears.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.