Adding a new Service Provider:
- Go to the Site Administration role
- Click on the Service Provider tab
- Click the add tab then the service Provider details should pop up
- Fill in the Service Provider detail and click on the green tick. (To further explain what the fields mean, you can access the help icon located at the top right corner of the Space Scheduling application)
Adding a new service to a specific room collection:
- Select on the Service Provider that you wish to add the new service to then click on edit.
- The Service Provider Details window should pop up
- Click on the Services tab then the Add tab
- The Service Details window should pop up
- Now enter all the necessary details for that new service that you wish to add. (To further explain what the fields are you can click on the help icon located at the top right corner of the Space scheduling application)
- Click on the green tick
- Now click on the Room Collections tab
- To add the new service to a specific room collection you have to add it first in the site.
- Select the Site of the room collection that you wish to add the service to.
- Click edit, the site details should pop up
- Go to to the Providers tab
- Select the Service Provider at the left column where you have added the new services to and click on the 'Add Provider'.
- The service provider should now be at the right column. Click on the Green tick after.
- Now select the room collection and click edit.
- The Collection Details window should pop up.
- Click on the Providers tab and select the Service Provider that you wish to add in that room collection.
- Click on Add Provider then the green tick
- Refresh your application
The new services should now then be available for that specific room collection. Please find attached file for the images.