Log into the planning system, enter Development Control and click the map icon (it looks like a globe). The maps portion of the screen will show no maps is available
1) Query WPE_GEOMETRY_SETTING
2) Copy the GIS_MV_SERVER_ADDRESS without ‘/omserver’ at the end and paste it into a new browser.
If you see the Oracle page login page, this indicates MapViewer is working and a restart is not necessary.
3) Log into MapViewer username – ‘oc4jadmin’ or 'weblogic' (Depending on where it is deployed) and add password – standard dba password (ask if you don’t know)
4) Click ‘Datasources’ link on the left menu.
Under ‘Existing data sources’, there should be a list of data sources as shown in the picture above.
No data here would indicate a config issue.
5) Click the ‘Configuration’ link on the left menu
6) Click once in the config page area and press ‘Ctrl +END’ to navigate to the bottom of the page
7) At the very bottom and not in the code add a space then click the ‘Save & Restart’ button.
Please notice the position of the cursor in the picture. It is not in the code area.
8) Click the Datasources’ link on the left menu
You should now see a list of data sources under ‘Existing data sources’.
9) Go back to the Atriumplanning application and see if you can see a map.