Outlook 2010 displays plain text messages use the Calibrifont as default whereas previous versions of Outlook did not.
Using other fonts can cause alignment issues with plain textemail confirmations because spaces are not fixed width. This can be correctedas follows by selecting a monospaced font such as Courier New.
1. Open Outlook 2010. Go to File at the top-left of thewindow, select Options
2. Select the Mail option on the left and, click the Stationaryand Fonts in the right panel.
3. Go to Personal Stationary tab and click on Composingand reading plain text messages
4. Set font as: Courier New, Regular and setsize as 11. Click OK
5. Restart Outlook after making the changes.